The Munich-based label hello'ben creates "conscious fashion": high quality, sustainable materials from Europe and real tailoring, made in Germany. The design: minimalist and timeless. For fall, winter, spring and summer. The credo: "We don't do seasons, we make clothes for warmer and colder days".
- Shiny wrap-dress made from cupro and tencel
- Mini sleeves
- Subtle structure and gentle feel
- With matching belt to emphasize the waist
- We included some small press button inside the dress, so your neckline is safe and will adapt to every movement from dancing to running
- Regular fit
- Color: black
The model wears a size M/L and is 177cm
Production & Materials:
- Handmade in Chemnitz, Germany
60% Cupro and 40% Tencel™ Lyocell
The Material. Cupro has that silky feeling and the company, which produces the fibers gained high recognition for environmental and chemical safety practices in their traceable production system. Tencel™ Lyocell is a very conscious fabric, we love it because it is less toxic than Viscose. Besides,
Tencel™ Lyocell is sustainable due it its botanic origin and production process.
Transparency is essential to us, and therefore we are quite clear about the costs of each item. From designing the samples with our master tailor to pattern making, the cost of the fabric as well as the cost of the hardware (e.g. button, linings, threads), the manufacturing costs to marketing costs (including the photographer, model, location, hair, and make-up artist, travel expenses and advertising costs for working with influencers and other advertisers). We enlisted all incurred costs involved during the process from our idea to the final product.
Direct costs per item:
52.00 € Fabric
- 3.50 € Hardware
73.00 € Manufacturing at Studio U&N
Prototype: 6.5 hours - average hourly rate German master tailor: 50.00 €
- Pattern-making: 1.5 hour - average hourly rate German master tailor: 50.00 €
- Marketing biannually: approx. 8.000 € - 10.000 € to help hello’ben being visible