Linen as a sustainable solution. Oramai London designs luxurious linen fashion - absolute favourites for holidays and also for the office. The certified linen comes from the traditional flax region in Belgium, where the raw material is cultivated, harvested and woven in an environmentally friendly way.
- Off shoulder top made from GOTS certified organic linen
- Ruffled layers with colorful ric-rac details at the hemline
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Color: White
- One size
- The model is 175cm tall and is wearing an S
Production & Materials:
- Made in UK
- Materials: 100 % GOTS certified organic linen
- We pride ourselves on our continuous association with organic farmers and spinners. Compared to other crops, the flax plant requires no additional irrigation, therefore relying on natural rainwater during production. Our linen is produced in Belgium in a carbon neutral factory, located within a 1km radius from the origin of the flax plant.
- Organic linen is pesticide free and produced by protecting the farmers, factory workers and ultimately the end consumer. Our organic linen is soft, breathable and 100% GOTS certified, a worldwide standard recognized for organic fibre.