To create a lifelong companion: This is the high standard of PB 0110, the bag label from Hanover. To achieve this, founder Philipp Bree relies on high-quality natural materials with character, that age beautifully. And clean designs that don't define the user, but adapt without being adapted.
- A comfortable shoulder bag made of soft aniline Nappa leather
- Fittings made of 100% brass from Tuscany, Italy
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB)
- One adjustable shoulder strap, max. 52 cm long
- 502 g
- Colour: Black
Production & Materials:
- Made in Germany
- Materials: 100% mineral tanned cowhide
- Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the "Leather Working Group" and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled Leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.